Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Take me out to the ball game


SO FAR SO FUNNY
On Thursday when we played baseball with all the group at the sports time, we had a very good time and of course my group won the match.
SO FAR SO FANTASTIC
On Friday we went to the Art Gallery of Hamilton and McMaster University, the Art Gallery was very interesting and there are a lot of paintings and sculptures. Then we went to McMaster University and visited all the buildings there.
SO FAR SO AWESOME
For me the best day was Saturday when we went to Toronto to watch the Blue Jays vs Texas, I really enjoyed it, we could buy T-shirts from Blue Jays and the team from Toronto was the winner. Then when the baseball game finished we went to Eaton Centre, a big shopping centre, and we bought a lot of things there.
SO FAR SO FANTASTIC
On Sunday I had a birthday party at the house of my host family and a BBQ. All the family came to the house and we had lunch, there was a lot of food, chicken, rice, pig, potatoes, vegetables, salad... Then when all the people left the house I went downstairs to the gym and stayed working out all afternoon.
SO FAR SO EXCITING
On Monday we had class and in the afternoon we went to the cinema to watch a film which is called Tammy, it is a funny film about a fat girl who lives adventures with her grandmother.
SO FAR SO AMAZING
Finally on Tuesday we went to Niagara Falls. It was incredible!  there are a lot of souvenirs shops, tourists and in the middle of all this chaos there are the beautiful Falls. You have to see the Falls to express what you feel, I can only say that it was amazing, fantastic, perfect, exciting and obviously awesome. We enjoyed the boat and we could see the Falls. At the end we were completely wet. Then we went shopping at Hard Rock Café and souvenirs shops and we went to Nightmares too, the horror house, it was so funny! Today we were still laughing about the scares that we had. Then we returned  home, all of us were so tired. -Andrea G.


SO FAR SO GOOD! On Thursday we had class and then we played baseball. It was very funny.  On Friday we went to the Art Gallery of Hamilton and to the McMaster University. First we went to the Art Gallery where we saw all the sculptures, they were very interesting.  The strangest thing was a big van with a lot of things. It had toys, skeletons, sunglasses, food...  Then we took the bus and we went to McMaster University. When we arrived there we had lunch and then we went to see the University. It was very big and beautiful and it's so expensive. On Saturday I went to a birthday party with my host family. When we arrived there we ate, talked, listened to music and did a lot of things. We didn't camp there because it was raining and it was very cold. When we arrived home I went to bed. It was a good day but if it hadn't rained it would have been perfect. On Sunday I went to the park with my host family. At night I went for a walk with my host sister. On Monday we had class and we went to the cinema to see Tammy. It was very funny. On Tuesday we went to Niagara falls we saw the Falls from inside them. Then we went to buy souvenirs and to Nightmare House. It was very scary. -Loles L.
SO FAR SO AWESOME. This experience has been really amazing, and as I said, awesome. I am having fun doing whatever I am doing. My family is really nice to me, we usually practice soccer together and they make me feel fine. Time at school is quite good, while doing trips or having classes. I've met really nice people with whom I have fun. What I have enjoyed the most has been the trips we have made to Toronto, in order to eat and a baseball game and to Niagara, visiting the awesome Niagara Falls. -Fran S.

SO FAR SO AWESOME
Last week was a very funny week. It was awesome! On Thursday we had class and then we played baseball. It was so exciting! I was the catcher and the hitter. It was a new experience but it was sooooo good. On Friday we went to visit McMaster University. Before that, we went to the Art Gallery of Hamilton. It was good but not awesome. The best thing was probably the van. It was an old Volkswagen van decorated with toys and other things. It was very weird. After that, we went to  McMaster University. The University was very big and we had to walk a lot but it was an incredible University. It was very similar to the Universities you can see in the American movies. It was big, with a lot of restaurants and shops in one building, a huge gym and a football team. It was incredible! On Saturday we went to a Blue Jays game in Toronto. The baseball game was not very exciting but we sang the anthem and other songs that we have learnt. We knew quite a few players> Bautista, Reyes, Kawasaki... We went to the shop to buy T-Shirts but they didn't have the Kawasaki T-Shirt so I didn't buy one. After the game, we went to the Eaton Center. It is a huge shopping center with a lot of shops and restaurants. We bought some clothes and we had dinner there. Then we took the train to come back to Hamilton and we returned home. On Sunday I didn't do a lot because I was sick. I stayed at home with the family and we played with the Xbox, we did a puzzle and we read. On Monday we had normal class. After the class we went to the cinema and we watched Tammy. We bought the typical popcorn with butter and some chocolate bars. The film was a comedy but it wasn't very funny actually. Finally, on Tuesday we went to the Niagara Falls. We arrived there and we saw the city. It was fantastic! There were a lot of theaters and shows, candy shops, Wendy's, Tim Horton's and souvenirs shops. We had dinner sitting down on the grass and later we went to take photos to the falls. Then, we took a boat and we went inside the falls. We got all wet but it was very exciting. After that we went to the Hard Rock Café. Some of us bought T-Shirts or other things. I bought a T-Shirt for my best friend in Spain. After that, we went to the Nightmares House. It is a house where you enter in groups of six people and you go through a dark corridor. There are a lot of things that scare you and it takes 10 minutes to get out. If you are very scared you can go out screaming NIGHTMARES. When a person does that they add a person to the list. More than 100,000 people have gone out of the house before they finished but we didn't!! We were survivors!! I entered with Maria P., Maria A., Iratxe and Nerea.  Nerea and I were the lasts ones and there was a man behind us scaring us and touching our legs with a stick. We screamed a lot but now, when we remember it, we laugh and we have a funny memory.  After that, we went to Wendy's and we had dinner. Then, we returned home. I think it was the best day of this trip because I had a chance to get to know my mates better and I laughed a lot with them.
PS.I miss everybody in Spain and Germany but we will see each other soon! -Sofia S.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment