Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Fondest Memories


I liked Canada Day because we had a big BBQ, graffiti in downtown, Toronto is an incredible city, Medieval Times too, CN Tower, Hamilton Harbour, Wild Waterworks was amazing, Canada`s Wonderland with rollercoasters, Eaton Center was the biggest shopping center that I have ever seen, Blue Jays game, we won! Niagara Falls was so incredible, and the shops there, and the best part of the day was Nightmares, a horror house with Maria P, Maria A, Iratxe and Sofia, it was incredible! Also Niagara On the Lake was so pretty like in a story. The school gym, the 34 bus, our mall, and McMaster University. -Nerea D.
 
I have a lot of memories, I have to say, every memory is very good.
One of the best memories I have is Wonderland. I love these types of parks. It was so amazing.
Other fond memories are in Mohawk with my ZALVAOH <3. We had a great time doing amazing things.
In the Falls I had a great time too. We took a ship, it brought us close to the Canadian Niagara Falls. We got wet as well. In addition, we went to NIGHTMARES, a horror house. Obviously, I was a survivor.
Also, in the CN Tower and Blue Jays' match I had a fun time because we spent time together. -Manuel P.
 
This year we visited a lot of places, Niagara Falls was amazing and we went to Nightmares which was terrific and fantastic, the photos there were very fun. Blue Jays game was awesome, they won and we had a great time; McMaster University was nice; Canada's Wonderland was perfect, we went on all the rollercosters; the classes were fun, not too boring; the film that we watched in the cinema was cool; Toronto, with the CN Tower, China Town and all the things that we visited were different; I ate a lot of ice creams, I went to a lot of different places that I didn't visit last year, I've done a lot of things with my host family... Too many things to remember, and they happened in only 29 days. -Maria P.

Last Saturday we went to see the Blue Jays game. It was so great. Some friends and I bought a t-shirt of Bautista, a player of the Blue Jays. Then we went shopping, we had little time to shop because we get lost in the PATH. This week we went to McMaster University. It is a big university, but it is expensive to study there. This Monday we went to the cinema, we saw Tammy, it was nice, but sometimes we didn't understand it. Yesterday we went to Niagara Falls, it was so incredible. We got wet on the boat and we were so close to them. They gave us a red raincoat, we looked so funny. We went shopping there, the streets were like being in Hollywood. So nice. I will miss it a lot. I will also miss the gym, the classes, Limeridge mall, Eaton Center... This month has been amazing. -Pilar R.


Our trip to Canada was amazing, I am going to bring home some funny memories like when we were at Hamilton's Harbour first Manuel's phone broke and then his underwear or when we went to Nightmares, a horror house in Niagara falls, we were so terrified but the best were the photos of our faces scared. I can't forget Medieval Times because we were like kids shouting for our knight, the night when I had to make a potato omelette for Tania's birthday and when I turned the omelette and the eggs fell down, it was a disaster, when I lost my phone for a while in the CN Tower and Andrea lost her wallet in Abercrombie or the day I went with my family to the lake and I got really burnt. This and all the other moments make this trip unique. -Isabel P.
 

This month in Canada has been fascinating. From Canada, I will take with me a lot of memories. I've visited lots of beautiful places. The most beautiful place that I've visited from Canada was Niagara Falls. I visited them last Tuesday and I took lots of photos. They are awesome! There are more places that I loved visiting too like the CN Tower, where I tried to see all of Toronto but we couldn't because it was foggy. I've liked all the activities that we've done here, the best were the Toronto Blue Jays and Canada's Wonderland. The baseball match was too long but it was so funny and the amusement park was amazing. I also liked going bowling with my host family but I lost the game. The only activity that I didn't like was the Green Smoothie because I don't like drinking veggies. But from all, the best of Canada is the people! I've met very nice people here that I will remember forever. But my best memory is going shopping with my "shopaholics". Definitely, Canada is a very good destination for travelling and meeting new people. -Laura R.
 
I had a good time here in Canada, so I have a  lot of good memories from this experience. I remember a lot of things, like the first Saturday that we went to the Medieval Times or the last Tuesday that we went to Niagara Falls and Nightmares. I can't tell exactly what my best memories are because all I did was amazing, but I remember some good memories: Medieval Times because we were always shouting and laughing ,the horror house because we were scared a lot and our faces in the photos were very funny, the water rides and the big one's at Canada's Wonderland, our dinners here, the Blue Jays match and the day that Manuel's phone broke. -Maria A.
 

This is the last week in Canada and we have done a lot of different activities.
What I like most from Canada is the trip to Niagara Falls because it is wonderful and amazing, then the baseball game in the park near the school that day we learned how to play it and that weekend we went to watch the match between Blue Jays and Texas.  It was a bit boring but we had a great time.
Another trip that is going to be in my memory is Wonderland, Wild Waterworks and the Horror house of Niagara " Nightmares" those places are amazing, we had very good moments all together. -Arrate K.

 
The things which I like most in Canada are Canada's wonderland and Wild Waterworks because I really had a great time with everybody. However, in Wonderland I ended a bit dizzy because of the rollercoasters... Also, I liked the Blue Jays vs. Texas game because that was the first time I saw a baseball match, it was very entertaining. Another thing that I like from Canada are the very well-known Niagara Falls, they were fantastic, and I ended up all wet. -Iker A.
This month in Canada has been the best of my summer so far. I have a lot of memories. For example, at the beginning of the month Canada Day was incredible. Then the first Tuesday we went to the CN Tower in Toronto and though the weather was not very good we had a great time. The second Saturday was a sunny and hot day and we went to Wild Waterworks where we spent all day and we had a lot of fun. The next Tuesday we went to Canada's Wonderland. The rollercoasters were amazing and there was a water park inside too. That day was awesome, one of the best! Last Saturday we went to the Blue Jays game. The match was great and they won. After that we had dinner at KFC and we ate chicken like the Saturday before. Finally last Tuesday we went to Niagara Falls. The weather was so great so in the boat I stayed at the front and I got wet, but the experience was unique. We also went to Nightmares that was very funny because we appear in the photos very scared. I will always remember these days. -Iratxe M.
 
I've been here for more than 3 weeks, these are the lasts days here in Canada.
About Canada I can tell you that I had big moments with my group and with my host family, because we did a lot of activities and we had fun.
The three things that I like most from Canada are the CN Tower, because it was a great experience to see part of Toronto. Another great activity was Canada's Wonderland because there were a lot of rollercoasters and we rode on many of them. And the other good activity was Niagara Falls because I think it was awesome to see the American and Canadian Falls and to go by boat near them.
Other nice activities are the Blue Jays baseball game, the opportunity to visit McMaster University, the cinema and to go shopping. -Sergi A.


Our stay in Canada is now coming to its end. We have done a lot of things, visited a lot of places and met a lot of people in scarcely one month. I will definitely remember this trip and hopefully come back again to this beautiful country. It's really difficult to choose one single memory as the fondest as I've enjoyed all of the activities we've done, such as our first excursion together to Toronto when we visited the CN Tower and went shopping to Eaton Centre, our three visits to downtown Hamilton where we saw the Art Crawl, Jackson Square and McMaster University, our trip at Canada's Wonderland which was undoubtedly an amazing day and Niagara Falls which is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Also, when my host family took me to Ottawa and Montreal will be as well one of those unforgettable memories. I won't forget either when we had to sing the national anthem every morning, the times I spent with my host family and the classes that, even though we got a little bit bored sometimes, we ended up having a nice time with our mates. -Llanos B.


For me, my fondest memories are when I had a good time with all the group and the teachers in the activities where we went together. Such as, when we went to Wild Waterworks, there I was very entertained when me and my friends went up to all the water rides. Also I had a good time in Canada's Wonderland because it is the best amusement park that I have been to.
With my host family the best memories are when I went to the paintball for Aiden's birthday with all his family, also I liked when I went to the cinema and I went to the bowling alley. -Alvaro S.
 
The first thing that I remember when I think about Canada are the Niagara Falls. When came here two years ago it was the activity that I remembered more. It was an amazing experience. We went on a boat that goes next to the Falls. It's incredible. 
I also remember the Blue Jays match. Here baseball is a typical sport, so it was nice to see the match. The atmosphere was also nice.
The CN Tower was another one of the experience I'll never forget. I won't forget the moment that I was at 350 meters from the floor and I took a photo of myself on a glass floor. 
Also I'll never forget the classes. This year they were really good. The environment in class was ok and we also made some jokes. We had a good time but we also learned. -Sergi M.
 
My foundest memories.
I've been here for more than 3 weeks in Canada and the thing that I like most from Canada is the Blue Jays baseball game, it was awesome.
Also I had a good time with my other twin Manueh, I love him <33.
Other fond memories are at Wonderland where the boys went to the awesome rides and the best was when we went to the waterpark.
In Niagara Falls we had a great time too with the other classmates, also I will miss the time in the cinema , gym, shopping and the fantastic classes with the best teacher
and the teachers. -Salva S.
 
This month in Canada has been fantastic. I have met incredible people and I have learnt a lot of English. I have visited this area which has a lot of beautiful places. Firstly, for example, Toronto city centre including the CN Tower, the PATH, or the Eaton Centre, which we learned his history later. Secondly the amazing Niagara Falls, where we went up on a boat and we could see the Falls better (we finished the tour all wet). Thirdly, I liked Water Works so much and Canada`s Wonderland, they were so fun. I didn't like the weather, it was usually raining and  it was only hot sometimes. I laugh when I remember the Blue Jays match, I had a little nap because in my opinion it was so boring and the players were fat too. Now we only have four days and I want to be with the family because I will miss them because I am comfortable and happy with them. I hope to see them in the future and always keep in contact with them. -Claudia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment