Thursday, July 6, 2017

By the Bay

Hello from Canada, we've been here since the 23rd of June, up to now we've done a lot of things with the family and with the group. I enjoy all the things that we did. My host family is lovely, they're all the time outstanding and worrying about me, well, in general, all the people are so nice here, they're ready in every moment to help you if you have any problem. We've visited two streets of down town and also we went Jackson Square. And I visited some caves too. Until now I'm enjoying a lot this trip, and I think that this is going to be incredible! -Nuria B.

Hello from Hamilton, Canada.
The main differences between Spain and Canada are the differences with the climate of the region, in Canada there are a lot of trees and green zones because of the rain, also most of the people lives in houses and not in buildings like at my town. The food and the food times are also different, I personally think Spanish food is better. Here the people are very nice and they're ready to help you in any circumstances. The college and the host family are better than I expected, I feel very comfortable in the house. -Mario L.



Hi from Canada! This country is completely different. Hamilton is a big city, all of the urbanizations are very similar and confusing, it is different.  We need to get used to going to the bus stop correctly and getting to the school. The people here are very nice and sometimes polite. All of the people say hello and thank you always. The timetable is different too, we have dinner at six o'clock and we have  a little sandwich for lunch. My host mum cooks very well, she lives alone but she's nice. -Victor P.


My first impressions:
Here the people are nice, they are very polite and kind, also the landscape is fantastic, there are lots of trees and everywhere is green.  The weather is a little bit cold and it rains a lot. My host family is very close and my host sisters are very funny. The streets and the houses are very different too. Here the people live in houses, in Valencia we live in buildings. I prefer houses because of the garden. My host family have a garden with lots of roses and I love it. The food is good and my host dad makes delicious desserts and smoothies. -Lola V.

Firstly, it caught my attention that the streets are much cleaner than in Spain. Also, here they have different timetables depending on the family. I could see that people in Canada live in independent houses instead of living in flats. Talking with my friends, I realized that our families are very different, they have different costumes and they like doing different things. Hamilton is a big city with monuments and interesting sights. Also it’s a good place for going shopping. Now, the weather is a lot colder than in Spain, it has been raining these previous days. One thing to highlight, is that people here are very open and polite, they always say hello, goodbye and thank you.
I’m so excited to see new places like Toronto or Niagara Falls. -Azucena S.


Hello from Hamilton!
Here, in Hamilton they are very polite and also the streets are cleaner than in Spain. Another difference is the timetable. Here they have a big breakfast, then, for lunch, they have a little amount of food, like a sandwich. And finally, they have dinner at 17.30, more or less. I'm very happy with my family. They are so nice! -Laura L.

Canada is a country with a lot of cultures, there are a lot of people from diferent countries. It is a big city with different weather (in summer, hot and in winter so cold). Canadian people are very polite and nice, they are very active and like to learn about other cultures. Canada is different to other people because there is not a lot of buildings, it's a big country in the ground but small in the sky. Canada has a lot of interesting places like Niagara Falls. I think that Canada is an ecological country. -Jose Maria P.



Hello from Hamilton, Canada. In my family there are 3 students more, so there is a good atmosphere at home. In my house, everybody shares their culture and talks about their country. The food is spicier but I like it. In Canada everyone recycles and we have to separate the garbage in different bins. People from Canada are sociable and friendly, so you won't have a problem if you're outgoing and you're looking for friends. They are very polite too. The environment is amazing and I love the beautiful scenery. -Emilio M.


No comments:

Post a Comment