Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So Far So...

INCREDIBLE! The time here is getting better and better. On Tuesday we went to Wonderland and it was indescribable! We have seen really incredible places and we get on extremelly well.  Mohawk College is also incredible, and there are organised activities for people like us that are very enjoyable, and the teachers are really friendly too. I'm making incredible friends here and the family is lovely. I can't find another word but "incredible" to describe this because I just still can't believe we are here! Isabel L. 
 
Fantastic! I learn English while I have fun. The city is very beautiful because have many green areas but it has a lot of traffic. It's curious that the streets don’t have roundabouts and the pedestrian traffic light changes to white when people can cross the street. Cristina C.
UNPREDICTIBLE! Since the first day each morning I have woken up with a different feeling and that first impression has changed a lot during the day.  To me every place we have visited and every activity we have done has showed me something that I wasn't expecting.  I even enjoyed the amusement park where I thought I was going to feel alone and bored. So now I'm just waiting for more exciting experiences! Virginia P.

Wonderful! Because of all the activities, excursions and trips, since I have been here everything has been WONDERFUL and we have had an amazing day in a park with all our friends.  This is a Wonderful trip that will never be forgotten.  Isabel O.

Different! Because everything is different to Spain. The first thing is that, here in Canada, people are much more polite than in Spain. The second thing is that they put sauce on all the food and I don't like it!! And the third thing is that here everyone has an iphone! Lourdes A.
 
Fun! Because we have done a lot of different and fun activities. And I laugh and have a good time everyday. Rafael T.

Beautiful! Because I like the landscape and here there are a lot of lakes and falls. I think the landscape is more beautiful than in Spain. Lucia A.

Different! Because I have found some things that surprised me as the way the traffic is in here, for example. So far so funny because we made so much things and we all enjoyed together. So far so lovely because I have a family who cares about me and tries to do anything for me to be confortable in here. Itziar U.
Exciting! Yesterday we went to Canada's Wonderland.
It is a park where you can find a lot of big rollercoasters, water slides, shows, etc...
The day before it rained a lot. In Toronto there was a flood. The park is near Toronto so I thought some rollercoasters were going to be closed. I was wrong, every thing was open and there was not too many people so we could enjoy it without any queues. Jorge V.
 
Beautiful! Because of the amazing views, trees, parks, lakes, houses... Everything is green and clean in Hamilton. People are very nice and polite. Maria P.
Different and Enjoyble! I'm having really great days here. There are a lot of different things to Spain but it's great because you have the opportunity to learn about another culture. It's not like when you go to some place as a tourist, here you live like an autentic Canadian. That's not all, I am visiting a lot of beautifull places and I have a really good time with all the members of my host family and of this trip.  Marta I. 
   
 Astonishing! My experince has been better than I thought. When I arrived in Canada I was very surprised. All the things are huge: cars, food.. Culture is a bit different. People are nicely behaved like in Spain. We learn a lot of things about Canada in class and at the same time we have fun. Janice, my host mum, is interested in learning about me and my culture. She said that she sleep better since I arrived here. She' s very cheerful!! We go to zumba classes together. The worst thing for me is the food. They eat hamburguers and hot dogs at lunch. I hate having lunch at 12:00 because at 16:00 I am hungry and I eat more chocolate. Fany C.
Curious! Because there are a lot of things that are different like taking off your shoes when you get home or only eating three times a day. Although it is a new experience that I am glad to be living. Isabel P.
 
Polite! It's incredible how polite Canadian people are, not like in Spain.  There's always a "thanks", "excuse me" or "sorry" for everyone and for everything.  Although at times you can find some rude people it's not the common thing here.  Canadian's are conscious that they live in a society and they know that their behaviour mustn't be harmful to anyone. Pablo O.   
 
Incredible! To describe the new experiences I am living here. All the trips to Toronto and Wonderland have been great. Also, to describe all Canadians, they are very friendly and my classmates are nice too. I am sure that the next new experiences will be as incredible as these.
Juan F.
 
Wonderful! During these days we ahve had a lot of fun! We visited Toronto's CN Tower and China Town and at the end of the day before returning to Hamilton we went shopping to a big shopping centre were we bought lots of things and had dinner.  On Saturday we had another great day! We went to a water park where we had a lof of fun.  On Tuesday we went to Canada's Wonderland which is the biggest rollercoster park in Canada.  I think the park was awesome for two reasons; first because there were no queues to go on the rides and the second because there were a lot of attractions! These days have been fantastic and I hope the next ones are just as great! Piero P.
 
Interesting! People's way of thinking here is absolutely different to the Spanish one.  Even though they are a multicultural society they feel part of the same country and they have an awesome spirit that makes people want to do things as best as they can.  Guillermo L. 
 
Awesome! Here people are very nice and all the cultures live together and respect each other. If you want to buy sometyhing you have to go to the mall not as in Spain where you have shops on every street. Another thing is that cars are huge and powerful, in Spain they are much smaller. Inaki D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment