Friday, August 8, 2014

Until next time Canada!

Having breakfast at Tim Hortons together for the last time.
 I will miss most... EVERYTHING! Because I love this place and I really enjoy my time here. But if I have to choose one thing between everything it would be the people whom I met during these weeks and the time that I spent with them. All the jokes, the silly and funny things, the laughter, the activities, the incidents and all the things that we had together. All of them are fantastic people and each person gave me one (or more) special things to remember, I'm sure that I will never forget them or they them all the time we spent together. Of course I will miss the Diva Tania and the perfectionist Monica, the best teachers. And my family too, they were very nice to me and I think that I was very lucky to be with this family. I will miss the cities of Hamilton and Toronto, they are very beautiful cities and very lively.
Now, the last week I see everything that we have done during these last weeks and I feel so sad because I don't want to return to Spain, I love this place! And of course I love the people whom I have met here. I'm very lucky because everything that has happened to me during my stay here was awesome and this travel is marvelous. To sum up as I said at the outset I am going to miss everything because this was an incredible experience. And I hope to return next year. Goodbye to everyone, this is the last draft, so it has been a pleasure to share with you my experiencies. I will miss you.  -Andrea G.
 What I am going to miss the most are the people I've met during this trip, the handsome boys and the sweet girls Monica and Tania (L). I will also miss this amazing country that has welcomed us
and the city of Hamilton (HC), that is a really nice place to live in. The activities that we've done have been awesome and I will miss them a lot. -Fran S.
Getting a different view of Hamilton on the Niagara Escarpment.
 When I return to Spain I will miss the friends I made here, the things I did, the teachers, the town because in Spain you don't see streets like here. I will miss the family, the food the extra activities, I  will miss all the things that I did here. We did a lot of things here and we are going to remember that, the beautiful moments, the extra activities, all we did together. I will miss buying things because I can buy all the things I want here and I like shopping. I will miss the parks here because these parks are very big, beautiful and clean. I will miss Canada. -Loles L.
Enjoying a little time by the water at Hamilton's Waterfront
 Well, this country is incredible so I will miss a lot of things. I will miss the classes, singing the anthem every morning, going shopping with my friends, singing in the streets, going to fast food restaurants, learning things about Canada's culture, my teachers Monica, Tania (the diva) and Isabel, playing baseball and basketball with my friends, our silly jokes and games, our excursions, Tania's friend Jennifer, my host families' little children... But, what I will miss the most is the people I have met here. Everybody was so funny and crazy and I have made really good friends. I will miss meeting them everyday at the college, laughing together, our classes and activities... I will really miss them but I hope I can see them again soon. I will miss you Canada! #HowStrongIsCanada -Sofia S.
Our last "typical" lunch! Pizza and wings at Anchor Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment