Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I've Been Upto!

Hi dear readers! Today I will talk about what we've been doing these last days. First, we went to Toronto, to the CN Tower, after that to Chinatown, a very different place to what we're used to seeing in our country. After that, we went to the mall, going through some stores like Hard Rock. It was huge. Then we returned to Hamilton. This Saturday we will return to watch a Blue Jays game, the home team. On Saturday we went to play miniature golf, baseball, climbing ... On Sunday we went to Mass and the rest of the day was spent with the family. On Monday, after class, went to the Hamilton Mall. On Tuesday, we had a great day at Canada' s Wonderland. That's all friends, see you next Wednesday!- Alvaro G.
 
In these last days in Canada I've been doing many things and going to many places. On Friday I went Toronto. In Toronto we visited the CN Tower, China town and we went shopping in a big shopping centre. The first thing that we visited on Friday was the CN Tower, this tower is very high and it was the highest in the world for more than 30 years, the tower was built to be an antenna. After the CN Tower the second thing that we visited in Toronto was China town. China town is a small area that you find in Toronto; here you can find Chinese shops, businesses in English and Mandarin Chinese. The last thing that we did in Toronto was going to the shopping centre to buy things. On Saturday we went, in the afternoon to Adventure Village. Adventure Village is a park situated in Hamilton, there you can do many games like baseball, mini golf, rock climbing and laser tag. This park is not so big but you can have a lot of fun with your friends. On Sunday was  family day but we saw our friends too because we went to mass all together. On Monday evening we met at Mohawk and we went to Limeridge mall were we did some shopping. On Tuesday we went to Canada's Wonderland, it's a park where there are lot of roller coasters, shows... they have as well inside the park a water park where you can go and refresh yourself. -Peiro P.
We've been doing a lot of interesting things.
On Friday, we went to Toronto, we visited the CN Tower and China Town too. We saw a street performance and we went to a shopping center. It was so hot that day! On Saturday, I went with my family to Sauble Beach in the North and we went to the Sauble falls. It was exciting and I had a good time.
On Tuesday we went to Wonderland. There was a water park inside it! Some rides were high and I rode all of them except two. We took the school bus to go there and everything was good. We are having a good time in Canada.- Maria I. B.
The lasts 5 days in Canda were exciting.
Last Friday we went to Toronto and we visited a lot of zones of the city.
Frist we visited the CN Tower, it was very nice, you could see all the city and you could eat in one restaurant with magnificent views, incredible. When we finished visiting the CN tower, we went to China Town, I didn't like it, but is interesting to see that street because it's exacly the same street that you can find in China, also the things that they sold are very cheap. At 5 o'clock aproximately we arrived to the sopping Centre, it's very big, bigger than spanish shopping centres. At 7:20 pm we toke the bus to Hamilton.

On Saturday we went to the Adventure Village, a little park where you can play minigolf, baseball, climb, gun battle and crazy cars. I went to 4 attractions, it was nice, the game that I liked most was the gun battle.
Sunday I went to Mass. It was nice, but I couldn't understand all the words that the priest said.
On Sunday also I went to the beach with my family. It was nice, but I don't want to go again because if you stay all day at the beach you will be bored.
On Tuesday we went to Canada's Wonderland, It was a good experience the only problem is that I got lost because the park is very big, but I went on three attractions, it was incredible. - Sergi M.
This week has been really great in Canada.
We went to Toronto on Friday, and there we saw the CN tower, China town and one shopping center in which we bought a lot of different things. It was very hot, but we enjoyed the day in Toronto. At the weekend we went to Adventure Village, where we played mini golf, baseball and a laser tag; and we also were in church on Sunday and in the afternoon I was in a sports centre with my "mama" in which I swam and where I also went to the gym.
On Monday we were in class in the morning and in Lime Ridge (a shopping centre) in the evening. Tuesday has been the best day of the week because we went to Canada's Wonderland: there, we were in a lot of roller coasters, swimming pools, slides... We went there in a bus which is similar to the buses that appear in The Simpsons! It was a wonderful day!
I hope this week will be the same as the last one.- Mikel E.
The last week was hectic: on Friday, we went to Toronto to see the CN Tower, which was huge (we had great views of the whole city of Toronto), Chinatown, with all its Chinese population and the little shops all along the streets, and the Eaton Center, which was by far our favourite one, with lots of stores where we could find everything we wanted. On Saturday we went to Adventure Village to play baseball and mini golf. We also had a chance to do rock climbing and drive the Krazy Kars, but what we enjoyed the most was Laser Tag.
On July 10th we went to Canada’s Wonderland, an enormous park with all kinds of roller coasters and other things where we had a great time riding them, even though it was a super hot day… But we stayed cool by going to the slides at the water park and splashing around in the pools.- Clara A.
This week I have enjoyed being in Canada a lot. On Friday we went to Toronto and there we saw the CN Tower, Chinatown and finally a huge mall opposite the central square where we went shopping for two hours more or less. On Saturday we went to Adventure Village where we could play baseball, mini-golf, laser tag, karts and climbing. On Sunday was family day. I enjoyed it a lot because I watched TV with them and we talked about a lot of interesting things. On Monday we went to classes in the morning and in the afternoon we went to the mall and there we all bought a lot of very cheap things because we found a lot of things cheaper than in Spain. On Tuesday we went to Wonderland and I think that was the best day of this whole week.- Inaki D.
 
Last week was very busy, because we did a lot of things. On Friday we went to Toronto, we saw the CN Tower which was incredible and very tall. After we went to China Town that was not very nice because it smelled very bad. Then we saw the parliament, and near it was a bigger shopping center called Eaton Center that was very very nice. On Saturday we went to Adventure Village and we did different activities, that were so fun. On Sunday we went to mass all together and that was good, after I had a barbecue with my family. It was very good and then we had a b-day party which was so funny with the friends of my Canadian sister. On Monday we had class but in the afternoon after dinner we went to the shopping center in Hamilton, and yesterday we went to Wonderland, and that was amazing. I love it. I enjoyed it a lot and I want to return there.- Maria I. G.
This week has been very busy for us, due to the huge amount of activities we have done. Firstly, on Friday, we went to Toronto, and once there we were able to visit the CN Tower and then we saw the hustle and bustle of a weekday in China Town, which was a really good experience for all of us.
On Saturday we went to Adventure Village to play mini golf and baseball. After that, on Tuesday, we travelled to Canada's Wonderland and we went on a lot of rides, one of them was the highest one in Canada, and we were also able to get on the first ride in Canada, which was made of wood.- Carlos L.
In these last days we've done many things such as going to Wonderland, Toronto, Adventure Village and some other activities. I have enjoyed all of them but I especially liked when we went to Toronto and Wonderland! It was amazing! In Toronto we went to the CN Tower which was incredibly high
and you could see almost all of Toronto! After the CN tower we went to China town to buy some souvenirs but as it was so hot we decided to go to a shopping center to buy some items especially for girls!
The day we went to Wonderland we had so much fun that we didn't want to go back home. It was a hot day as it's usually, we started with the roller coasters ending up in the water park!  At lunch time we ate some pizzas which were delicious and then we went on riding on the attractions. After a great day we ended up coming back on a typical yellow bus of America.- Rebecca A.
 
On Friday I went to Toronto to see the CN Tower. I liked it very much. Then I went to China Town it was very cheap.
On Saturday I went to Adventure Village, I played baseball and I went on Krazy Cars.
On Sunday I went to Christie Lake and I made a sand castle with my family.
Yesterday, I went to Canada's Wonderland, it has a lot of roller coasters that are very big. This year they added a new one, it's called Leviathan at first I was frightened but then I was very excited. Finally, I went to the water park. It was a lot of fun!- Maria T.

Last Friday, we went to Toronto, the most populated city of Canada. It was really hot on Friday but the journey was great!. We went there by bus. We visited the famous CN Tower, and the views were great! I took so many photos there. Later, we went to China Town and it was very different, all the businesses, shops, banks, restaurants were Chinese. Then, we went to Tim Hortons to rest a little there and drink something. After that, we went to a street performance with big crowds, there were several boys street dancing, they were really good and the dancers were nice and funny. Finally, we went to a huge shopping centre and I bought some clothes and I had supper with my friends in McDonalds. The next day, we went to Adventure Village and I did Rock Climbing, Laser Tag, Krazy Cars and Baseball. I enjoyed it a lot and at the end of the day I was very tired! On Sunday I went to mass with my mates and in the afternoon I had a rest with my family and we went to Burlington to walk throw the lake shore, we ate an ice-cream and we went home. At home I went to the pool because it was very hot. On Monday we had class in the morning and in the evening at 7 pm, we went to Limeridge mall and I bought some things but we didn't have too much time because one of my friends arrived late and we had to wait for him. Finally, yesterday we went to Canada's Wonderland. It was great and I enjoyed it a lot. It was hot, so I went first to the normal rides and after lunch I went to the water ones. The journey was interesting because I love these kind of activities!- Ana J.

Last week we went to Toronto. We went to the CN Tower, Chinatown and Eaton Center. On Saturday we went to Adventure Village. There we played baseball, mini-golf, rock climbing and laser tag. On Monday afternoon we went to the Limeridge mall where we bought a lot of things. Yesterday we went to Canada's Wonderland. The roller coasters were incredible. They were very fast.- Salvador I.
Last Friday, we went to Toronto where we spent all day there and we visited the CN Tower where we could see amazing views, China Town, a street performance and a big shopping centre where there are a lot of shops such as Hollister, Aldo or American Eagle.
On Saturday we went to Adventure Village where we played baseball which was difficult and fast, krazy cars, mini golf and laser tag which was very fan!
Finally on Sunday we went to a church which was near our college and then I went to two Philipino birthday parties with my family which were fun and nice. At one of them there were a lot of different foods, specially Chinese food and karaoke.- Alicia B.
 
 
Last week we went to Toronto. We visited the CN Tower, China Town, Eaton's Center and the Hard Rock cafe. Another day we went to Adventure Village. I didn't like it because it was for children and after we had to walk a lot. On Monday we had class and after we went to spend money at Limeridge mall and on Tuesday we went to the Canada's Wonderland, it was ok but I ended tired. - Agustin P.

No comments:

Post a Comment